Launched in 2008 by world-leading BDSM and fetish studio Kink.com, Kink Men has already established itself as one of the top sources on the web for hardcore gay erotica. Under the command of veteran director and adult star Van Darkholme, Kink Men released two premiere bondage and fetish websites within its first year, and is on target to launch a third this summer. From muscle worship to unscripted wrestling to edgy new test shoots, whatever your fantasy happens to be, Kink Men is eager to please.
We demystify and celebrate alternative sexualities by providing the most authentic kinky experiences.
- We uphold a safe, sane and consensual environment.
- We provide a fun workplace which stimulates innovation and creativity.
- We operate with honesty and integrity.
- We treat one another with professionalism and respect.
- We foster collaboration while maintaining individual accountability.
- We encourage candid, direct feedback.
- We are proud of who we are, what we do, and how we do it.
KinkMen.com as an employer
- KinkMen.com is an equal opportunities employer. Our 100+ employees include 40% women, a diverse mix of communities of color, and a strong representation from the LGBTQQ communities.
- Employees are well paid and receive full benefits: health, dental, vision and employer matched 401K.
- KinkMen.com usually hires production staff at the entry level, and provides a career path with training.
- KinkMen.com has an unusually low turnover of employees.
Treatment of Models
KinkMen.com has a reputation in the adult entertainment industry for respectful and fair treatment of models. KinkMen.com complies with all laws regarding treatment and age identification of models. The following list shows some of the other ways KinkMen.com has worked to gain this very good reputation: